Cambria University Centre Drop in
Create a Brighter Future with a Degree at Cambria University Centre!
If you’re thinking of starting a degree qualification this year and want to study locally then why not take a look at Cambria University Centre?
We have a range of degrees delivered in partnership with universities such as Liverpool John Moores University, Bangor University, Swansea University, Aberystwyth University and Wrexham Glyndwr University.
Our range of degree subjects include:
- Advanced Manufacturing Engineering (Electrical/Mechanical)
- Aeronautical and Manufacturing Engineering
- Animal Management
- Applied Business Management
- Childhood Studies
- Construction and the Built Environment (Civil Engineering and Manufacturing)
- Creative Media Production
- Criminal Justice
- Electrical and Electronic Technology
- Health & Social Care
- Manufacturing and Production
- Mechanical Technology
- Mental Health and Wellbeing
- Teaching (PCE-PCET/ PGCE-PCET)
- Tourism & Hospitality
- Sound Engineering and Music Production
Come and find out more at one of our Summer Drop in Events:
Tuesday 19th July 10am – 7pm – Yale site, Wrexham
Wednesday 27th July 10am – 7pm – Deeside site